1. To raise the professional and scientific level of the personnel involved in biological agents training.
2. To elaborate a permanent updating of the programs, regarding the specialists training in the field of biosafety and biosecurity, and their application in collaboration with other involved parts.
3. To ensure a continuous improvement of biosafety and biosecurity culture, by developing and promoting knowledge and good practices in the field.
4. To create an appropriate platform for the ideas and knowledge sharing between the members of the association for the efficient solving of the specific issues in the given field.
5. To ensure access to qualitative information related to national and international achievements in the field of biosafety and biosecurity.
6. To develop partnership with organizations for human and animal health, environment and education, in order to disseminate biosafety and biosecurity principles.
7. To participate in the elaboration and updating of the national guides in the field, according to the international requirements and the local needs.
8. To establish and strengthen cooperation with international organizations involved in biosafety and biosecurity.
9. To organize seminars, meetings, conferences, congresses in order to spread information, knowledge and achievements in the field of biosafety and biosecurity.
We are grateful for supporting our activities and by directing 2% of the income tax, by filling in and submitting the form 230 at the State Tax Service office (SFS), where you are assigned.
To download the form click here.